WorldQuant develops and deploys systematic financial strategies across a broad range of asset classes and global markets. We seek to produce high-quality predictive signals (alphas) through our proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of alphas and financial strategies – the foundation of a balanced, global investment platform.
WorldQuant is built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Excellent ideas come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess an attitude of continuous improvement.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an outstanding talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us build it.
Technologists at WorldQuant research, design, code, test and deploy firmwide platforms and tooling while working collaboratively with researchers and portfolio managers. Our environment is relaxed yet intellectually driven. We seek people who think in code and are motivated by being around like-minded people.
- Write low latency, high throughput C++ code
- Implement mission critical trading infrastructure
- Work with portfolio managers to implement new trading systems
- Adapt existing systems to our next generation trading platform
- A minimum of 4 years of writing high performance C++
- Modern C++ knowledge (C++17/20, etc)
- C++ template meta programming knowledge
- Possess in-depth knowledge of network programming and distributed computing
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux fundamentals
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Finance experience is preferred but not required
Copyright © 2023 WorldQuant, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
WorldQuant is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation or preference, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.