WorldQuant develops and deploys systematic financial strategies across a broad range of asset classes and global markets. We seek to produce high-quality predictive signals (alphas) through our proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of alphas and financial strategies – the foundation of a balanced, global investment platform.
WorldQuant is built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Excellent ideas come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess an attitude of continuous improvement.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an outstanding talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us build it.
About WorldQuant BRAIN
BRAIN is a group within WorldQuant similar to a traditional B2C fintech setup. Our mission is to simplify quant finance and provide global remote-work opportunities to participants, while they learn quant finance, AI and ML concepts. WorldQuant Brain provides an advanced crowdsourcing platform for external participants to contribute signals, data and more.
- Manage the workflow and operations for user onboarding and offboarding process, which includes but not limited to background check, documentation, good delivery etc.
- Communicate actively and follow up closely with local and foreign users to keep them engaged and ensure timely delivery of their onboarding procedure
- Manage and maintain the user database for future analysis and decisions
- Support in user acquisition and engagement activities, campaigns and events
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders and vendors for operational tasks
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties from time to time including projects
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 year of experience in related fields e.g. HR Operations, Business Operations, Shared Service
- Excellent verbal and written in both Chinese and English
- Sound computer literacy (MS Office tools, especially Excel)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Attention to details; high accuracy, high integrity
- Strong problem-solving skills and comfort with ambiguity
- Positive work attitude , team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of implementing and using Workday is a plus
This role is based in Beijing, China.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package – where you feel challenged everyday
- We offer a strong culture of learning and development: training courses, library, speakers, share and learn events
- Learn from who sits next to you! Working in WQ you are surrounded by smart and talented people
- Develop a global vision with opportunities to exchange ideas with various teams in WorldQuant global offices
- Employee resources groups with strong diversity and inclusion culture
- Comfortable working environment, and rich employee activities
Copyright © 2024 WorldQuant, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
WorldQuant is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation or preference, age, marital status, citizenship, national origin, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.